Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 4/4 (April 6, 2017)
Tag Archives: Tetouan
Defenders of historical preservation in Morocco were honored to attend ceremonies last week showcasing US Embassy support to restore the archaeological site at Ksar Sghir, a fortress that was built under the Marinid Sultan Abou Youssef Yacoub in the 13th … Continue reading
Sid Bouariqiya in Tangier was the scene of a major Moroccan nationalist event on 1 January 1950: the burial of Mhammad Ahmed Benaboud, who died in a plane crash in Pakistan.