Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April 6 April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 3/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 1/4 (April 6, 2017)
- Tangier 1947 – Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education
Tag Archives: TALIM
TALIM welcomed Smith College Professor of Government Gregory White to the Legation October 27 for an informal round table conversation with professors and researchers from Tangier’s Abdelmalek Essaadi University. Participants engaged in lively exchanges about links between the environment and … Continue reading
Saving the Legation – unique American historic monument overseas – from oblivion and neglect, and telling its compelling story, has been my work over these past four years.
New fellowship for scholars from Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, and Yemen, working in the social sciences and allied humanities.
We like love stories, and this is one of a French woman about her American husband, who meet in Morocco and devote the rest of their lives to Moroccan-US understanding.
American architect Cloe Erickson works to save Morocco’s vanishing rural heritage, often hidden in the high valleys of the Atlas Mountains.
Our 200th blog post and a chance to see the Legation on BBC TV.
The historic Tangier American Legation is home to TALIM, whose museum, research library, and educational and cultural events underscore the centuries-old ties between the US and Morocco.