Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 4/4 (April 6, 2017)
Tag Archives: Storytelling
The Legation’s women’s literacy program teaches more than Arabic – it provides guidance on family medical issues too.
The Moroccan storytelling tradition – Al-Halqa, title of Thomas Ladenburger’s documentary – is a dying art, and should not be labelled “begging,” just because they pass around the hat.