Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Michael Collyer: Migrant Subjectivities and Crisis Narratives in the Euro-med Region
- Sarah Ariche Acoustic Concert
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation / Centre d’Études Maghrébines à Tunis (CEMAT) Social Sciences Research Methodology Training Workshop for North African Scholars
- CAORC Grant Opportunities
- AIMS Grant Opportunity for US Scholars
Tag Archives: Storytelling
The Legation’s women’s literacy program teaches more than Arabic – it provides guidance on family medical issues too.
The Moroccan storytelling tradition – Al-Halqa, title of Thomas Ladenburger’s documentary – is a dying art, and should not be labelled “begging,” just because they pass around the hat.