Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- 2017 Youmein Creative Media Festival Panel discussion
- “PREVIEWING THE YVES SAINT LAURENT MARRAKECH MUSEUM.” Saturday, August 5, 7:00 p.m.
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
Tag Archives: restoration
Today’s Museum Week challenge asks us to zoom in on a particular item in our collection. Over the past few weeks we have had several visitors with a keen interest in seeing Villa Perdicaris in its old splendor. There was … Continue reading
Defenders of historical preservation in Morocco were honored to attend ceremonies last week showcasing US Embassy support to restore the archaeological site at Ksar Sghir, a fortress that was built under the Marinid Sultan Abou Youssef Yacoub in the 13th … Continue reading
Ayla Amon, concluding her museum management internship at TALIM, has not shied away from dirty work, and has made lasting contributions.