TagsAIMS AKDC@MIT ALC Tangier Ambassador Dwight Bush American studies Archnet Books CAORC Casablanca collaborations community outreach conference Cultural Diplomacy donations-in-kind events George Bajalia Glass negatives historic photographs holidays ICPS Instituto Cervantes James McBey Legation Library of Congress literacy program lobbying Madison Cox Marguerite McBey MIT Mohammed V Morocco Museum Paul Bowles Perdicaris Performance photography restoration Spain Storytelling TALIM Tangier Tetouan theater Vanessa Paloma Zohra
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Tangier 1947 – Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education April 5, 2017
- Coming to America … March 4, 2017
- Beit Hahayim Donation February 18, 2017
- Call for Papers: Theater Forms in Motion January 21, 2017
- Legation Christmas Market, 2016 December 21, 2016
Tag Archives: National Historic Landmark
Saving the Legation – unique American historic monument overseas – from oblivion and neglect, and telling its compelling story, has been my work over these past four years.
The historic Tangier American Legation is home to TALIM, whose museum, research library, and educational and cultural events underscore the centuries-old ties between the US and Morocco.