Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- قراءة تعريفية عن محمد بن علي الرباطي
- Michael Collyer: Migrant Subjectivities and Crisis Narratives in the Euro-med Region
- Sarah Ariche Acoustic Concert
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation / Centre d’Études Maghrébines à Tunis (CEMAT) Social Sciences Research Methodology Training Workshop for North African Scholars
- CAORC Grant Opportunities
Tag Archives: Museum
Sunday mornings at the Legation are usually very quiet, much like the sleepy streets of Tangier. This Sunday, however, we were honored by a special visit from Idaho Senator James E. Risch and his family. Ambassador Dwight Bush came from … Continue reading
Full circle, after arriving in Morocco 31 years ago during Ramadan, John Davison returns to take charge at the Tangier American Legation.
After four years at the Tangier American Legation, Jerry & Marie Hélène Loftus move on.
Help bring our museum closer to the 21st century: test our QR app, and let us know what you find!
We’re happy to learn that there is another legation museum out there – the French Legation Museum in Austin, from the 1836-46 Republic of Texas.