Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- 2017 Youmein Creative Media Festival Panel discussion
- “PREVIEWING THE YVES SAINT LAURENT MARRAKECH MUSEUM.” Saturday, August 5, 7:00 p.m.
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
Tag Archives: Museum
Sunday mornings at the Legation are usually very quiet, much like the sleepy streets of Tangier. This Sunday, however, we were honored by a special visit from Idaho Senator James E. Risch and his family. Ambassador Dwight Bush came from … Continue reading
Full circle, after arriving in Morocco 31 years ago during Ramadan, John Davison returns to take charge at the Tangier American Legation.
After four years at the Tangier American Legation, Jerry & Marie Hélène Loftus move on.
Help bring our museum closer to the 21st century: test our QR app, and let us know what you find!
We’re happy to learn that there is another legation museum out there – the French Legation Museum in Austin, from the 1836-46 Republic of Texas.