Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- AIMS Annual Conference (Oran, Algeria), Call for Papers, Due March 15th
- قراءة تعريفية عن محمد بن علي الرباطي
- Michael Collyer: Migrant Subjectivities and Crisis Narratives in the Euro-med Region
- Sarah Ariche Acoustic Concert
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation / Centre d’Études Maghrébines à Tunis (CEMAT) Social Sciences Research Methodology Training Workshop for North African Scholars
Tag Archives: Mohammed V
Mohammed V’s Tangier speech of 9 April 1947 signaled a turning point in the road to independence, and coincided with the growing interest of the US in Morocco.
70 years after the historic Casablanca or Anfa Conference of January 1943, American and Moroccan observers discuss the significance for Morocco’s struggle for independence.