Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Michael Collyer: Migrant Subjectivities and Crisis Narratives in the Euro-med Region
- Sarah Ariche Acoustic Concert
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation / Centre d’Études Maghrébines à Tunis (CEMAT) Social Sciences Research Methodology Training Workshop for North African Scholars
- CAORC Grant Opportunities
- AIMS Grant Opportunity for US Scholars
Tag Archives: Mohammed V
Mohammed V’s Tangier speech of 9 April 1947 signaled a turning point in the road to independence, and coincided with the growing interest of the US in Morocco.
70 years after the historic Casablanca or Anfa Conference of January 1943, American and Moroccan observers discuss the significance for Morocco’s struggle for independence.