Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 4/4 (April 6, 2017)
Tag Archives: Legation
Our 200th blog post and a chance to see the Legation on BBC TV.
John Blake, who grew up at the American Legation, was witness to the march of history in mid-twentieth century Tangier.
James McBey’s portrait of Zohra has been called “The Moroccan Mona Lisa.”
The historic Tangier American Legation is home to TALIM, whose museum, research library, and educational and cultural events underscore the centuries-old ties between the US and Morocco.