Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 4/4 (April 6, 2017)
Tag Archives: Legation
We are delighted to introduce our “Live at the Legation” podcast series. On Friday, June 9 at 22h, we revived a tradition of Ramadan concerts here at the Legation by hosting the young Tangerine singer-songwriter Redouane Hasnaoui, where he sang … Continue reading
On Saturday April 9th, just as our 40th anniversary festivities were coming to a close, we had the opportunity to meet over 40 returned Moroccan alumni of US exchange programs. These professionals are at all stages of their careers, some … Continue reading
Please join us for a conference to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Tangier American Legation Institute for Moroccan Studies. Learn more about the history of the Tangier American Legation — the only U.S. National Historic Landmark located outside of … Continue reading
If you are looking to get an early start on some Christmas shopping, you can do it and support TALIM by purchasing copies of Enchantment. Pictures from the Tangier American Legation Museum, by Diana Wylie, on sale for $14.99 (regularly … Continue reading
After four years at the Tangier American Legation, Jerry & Marie Hélène Loftus move on.
Ambassador Ed Peck studied Arabic at the Legation in 1961, and tried to return in 2014.
Saving the Legation – unique American historic monument overseas – from oblivion and neglect, and telling its compelling story, has been my work over these past four years.
We’re happy to learn that there is another legation museum out there – the French Legation Museum in Austin, from the 1836-46 Republic of Texas.