Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 4/4 (April 6, 2017)
Tag Archives: James McBey
Abdelouahid Stitou, Tangier journalist, sees a painting and creates the first Arabic interactive novel on Facebook, “ZohraLiza,” the “Moroccan Mona Lisa.”
James McBey’s “Zohra” has been called the Moroccan Mona Lisa, but in the 1950s, she was a young teen posing in Tangier, and friends with the children of Marguerite McBey’s American family.
The newest TALIM exhibit is from a treasure trove of long-forgotten sketches by Marguerite McBey.