TagsAIMS AKDC@MIT ALC Tangier Ambassador Dwight Bush American studies Archnet Books CAORC Casablanca collaborations community outreach conference Cultural Diplomacy donations-in-kind events George Bajalia Glass negatives historic photographs holidays ICPS Instituto Cervantes James McBey Legation Library of Congress literacy program lobbying Madison Cox Marguerite McBey MIT Mohammed V Morocco Museum Paul Bowles Perdicaris Performance photography restoration Spain Storytelling TALIM Tangier Tetouan theater Vanessa Paloma Zohra
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Coming to America … March 4, 2017
- Beit Hahayim Donation February 18, 2017
- Call for Papers: Theater Forms in Motion January 21, 2017
- Legation Christmas Market, 2016 December 21, 2016
- Millennium Challenge Corporation CEO Visit to the Legation December 17, 2016
Tag Archives: Instituto Cervantes
Instead of being an object of protest, Tangier Cervantes Institute’s exhibit “Los hispanojudíos en Marruecos” underscores the kingdom’s long history of providing refuge to Jews.
See – at the wonderful Instituto Cervantes exhibit until 12 January – what you can’t see: the inside of the crumbling Gran Teatro Cervantes, Tangier’s “tourist attraction” that is destined to fall down.