Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- 2017 Youmein Creative Media Festival Panel discussion
- “PREVIEWING THE YVES SAINT LAURENT MARRAKECH MUSEUM.” Saturday, August 5, 7:00 p.m.
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
Tag Archives: Instituto Cervantes
Instead of being an object of protest, Tangier Cervantes Institute’s exhibit “Los hispanojudíos en Marruecos” underscores the kingdom’s long history of providing refuge to Jews.
See – at the wonderful Instituto Cervantes exhibit until 12 January – what you can’t see: the inside of the crumbling Gran Teatro Cervantes, Tangier’s “tourist attraction” that is destined to fall down.