TagsAIMS AKDC@MIT ALC Tangier Ambassador Dwight Bush American studies Archnet Books CAORC Casablanca collaborations community outreach conference Cultural Diplomacy donations-in-kind events George Bajalia Glass negatives historic photographs holidays ICPS Instituto Cervantes James McBey Legation Library of Congress literacy program lobbying Madison Cox Marguerite McBey MIT Mohammed V Morocco Museum Paul Bowles Perdicaris Performance photography restoration Spain Storytelling TALIM Tangier Tetouan theater Vanessa Paloma Zohra
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Coming to America … March 4, 2017
- Beit Hahayim Donation February 18, 2017
- Call for Papers: Theater Forms in Motion January 21, 2017
- Legation Christmas Market, 2016 December 21, 2016
- Millennium Challenge Corporation CEO Visit to the Legation December 17, 2016
Tag Archives: Casablanca
At the Legation on Thursday, American citizens of Tangier welcomed the US Consul General from Casablanca and his key staff, who explained services available to American residents of Morocco.
All-time greatest film Casablanca was propaganda for a pro-Free French stance, while US policy continued to favor Vichy.