TagsAIMS AKDC@MIT ALC Tangier Ambassador Dwight Bush American studies Archnet Books CAORC Casablanca collaborations community outreach conference Cultural Diplomacy donations-in-kind events George Bajalia Glass negatives historic photographs holidays ICPS Instituto Cervantes James McBey Legation Library of Congress literacy program lobbying Madison Cox Marguerite McBey MIT Mohammed V Morocco Museum Paul Bowles Perdicaris Performance photography restoration Spain Storytelling TALIM Tangier Tetouan theater Vanessa Paloma Zohra
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Beit Hahayim Donation February 18, 2017
- Call for Papers: Theater Forms in Motion January 21, 2017
- Legation Christmas Market, 2016 December 21, 2016
- Millennium Challenge Corporation CEO Visit to the Legation December 17, 2016
- Marché de Noël (Christmas Market) returns to the Legation November 29, 2016
Tag Archives: CAORC
New fellowship for scholars from Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, and Yemen, working in the social sciences and allied humanities.
The historic Tangier American Legation is home to TALIM, whose museum, research library, and educational and cultural events underscore the centuries-old ties between the US and Morocco.