The museum is open Mondays-Fridays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It is closed Sundays and Moroccan holidays. Entrance fee 20 dirhams; guided tours 50 dirhams per person.
Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Michael Collyer: Migrant Subjectivities and Crisis Narratives in the Euro-med Region
- Sarah Ariche Acoustic Concert
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation / Centre d’Études Maghrébines à Tunis (CEMAT) Social Sciences Research Methodology Training Workshop for North African Scholars
- CAORC Grant Opportunities
- AIMS Grant Opportunity for US Scholars