I was honored this morning to represent the Tangier American Legation at a Remembrance Sunday ceremony at historic Saint Andrews Church. British Ambassador Clive Alderton traveled from Rabat for the event, as did a military and police honor guard from Gibraltar. On Wednesday, the French Consul-General in Tangier will host a similar Armistice Day reception.
Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 4/4 (April 6, 2017)