I was honored this morning to represent the Tangier American Legation at a Remembrance Sunday ceremony at historic Saint Andrews Church. British Ambassador Clive Alderton traveled from Rabat for the event, as did a military and police honor guard from Gibraltar. On Wednesday, the French Consul-General in Tangier will host a similar Armistice Day reception.
Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- AIMS Annual Conference (Oran, Algeria), Call for Papers, Due March 15th
- قراءة تعريفية عن محمد بن علي الرباطي
- Michael Collyer: Migrant Subjectivities and Crisis Narratives in the Euro-med Region
- Sarah Ariche Acoustic Concert
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation / Centre d’Études Maghrébines à Tunis (CEMAT) Social Sciences Research Methodology Training Workshop for North African Scholars