Our deepest thanks to Australian artist Bryan Dawe for his generous donation of “Beit Hahayim,” the Jewish Cemetery of Tangier, which now hangs in our art gallery, where it stands as a stirring memorial to Tangier’s multi-faith heritage.
Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Michael Collyer: Migrant Subjectivities and Crisis Narratives in the Euro-med Region
- Sarah Ariche Acoustic Concert
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation / Centre d’Études Maghrébines à Tunis (CEMAT) Social Sciences Research Methodology Training Workshop for North African Scholars
- CAORC Grant Opportunities
- AIMS Grant Opportunity for US Scholars