Our deepest thanks to Australian artist Bryan Dawe for his generous donation of “Beit Hahayim,” the Jewish Cemetery of Tangier, which now hangs in our art gallery, where it stands as a stirring memorial to Tangier’s multi-faith heritage.
Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 4/4 (April 6, 2017)