The exhibition Tangier Then and Now is now available on Archnet. The collection, an expanded version of the exhibit International Tangier now on display in Rotch Library at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, contains selected, edited photographs from the collection of glass negatives of the Tangier American Legation Institute for Moroccan Studies, paired with photographs from 1976-1977, and labels with contemporary images.
Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Michael Collyer: Migrant Subjectivities and Crisis Narratives in the Euro-med Region
- Sarah Ariche Acoustic Concert
- Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation / Centre d’Études Maghrébines à Tunis (CEMAT) Social Sciences Research Methodology Training Workshop for North African Scholars
- CAORC Grant Opportunities
- AIMS Grant Opportunity for US Scholars