The exhibition Tangier Then and Now is now available on Archnet. The collection, an expanded version of the exhibit International Tangier now on display in Rotch Library at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, contains selected, edited photographs from the collection of glass negatives of the Tangier American Legation Institute for Moroccan Studies, paired with photographs from 1976-1977, and labels with contemporary images.
Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- 2017 Youmein Creative Media Festival Panel discussion
- “PREVIEWING THE YVES SAINT LAURENT MARRAKECH MUSEUM.” Saturday, August 5, 7:00 p.m.
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood