TALIM was happy this summer to host day camps at the Legation for children from the Ben Idder neighborhood of the Tangier Old Medina. The coordinator for the camps was Ayoub Lahlouh of the theater company Dakirat El Mostakbel. Here is Ayoub’s film with highlights from the day camps and the grand parade to celebrate the conclusion of the camps.
TagsAIMS AKDC@MIT ALC Tangier Ambassador Dwight Bush American studies Archnet Books CAORC Casablanca collaborations community outreach conference Cultural Diplomacy donations-in-kind events George Bajalia Glass negatives historic photographs holidays ICPS Instituto Cervantes James McBey Legation Library of Congress literacy program lobbying Madison Cox Marguerite McBey MIT Mohammed V Morocco Museum Paul Bowles Perdicaris Performance photography restoration Spain Storytelling TALIM Tangier Tetouan theater Vanessa Paloma Zohra
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Beit Hahayim Donation February 18, 2017
- Call for Papers: Theater Forms in Motion January 21, 2017
- Legation Christmas Market, 2016 December 21, 2016
- Millennium Challenge Corporation CEO Visit to the Legation December 17, 2016
- Marché de Noël (Christmas Market) returns to the Legation November 29, 2016