Attention Moroccan Teachers of English!
We’re thrilled to announce that we have now published lesson plans about the Tangier American Legation. They’re perfect for teachers planning to bring groups of Moroccan students to visit our museum. There are lesson plans for beginning, intermediate and advanced level students. Please take a look, share with your fellow teachers, and send us your feedback.
You can click here to go directly to the lesson plans, of you can find them under Education & Research in the menu above. There you will also find information about our research library, and the literacy and skills training offered at the Legation.
Did you know that on our website you can:
- Learn about the history of the American Legation
- Discover our educational programs
- Discover our research library and its contents
- Keep up with our events
- Find out how to visit or hold an event at the Legation
- Download teaching materials about TALIM and related topics
- Learn about our staff and how to contact them
- Learn who our Board members and TALIM Fellows are
- Find out how to support our activities
We’ve made some menu changes that should make it easier to find these items and more, so click around and explore.