Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Live at the Legation: 2017 Ramadan Nights Concert with Redouan Hasnaoui
- 2017 July 4 Women’s Literacy Program Graduation Ceremony!
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 4/4 (April 6, 2017)
Category Archives: Media
On May 13 we were pleased to host a “Green Journalism” climate change workshop for journalists from Tangier, Tetouan and Laraiche The workshop , offered by the Thomson Reuters Foundation and the U.S. Embassy, was the second of five … Continue reading
This week CNN’s Inside Africa visits Tangier, Morocco, including TALIM, which appears around the 2:45 mark. See the story online here:
Morocco’s musical heritage, soon to be accessible online.
For a superficial look at Tangier, read the NY Times; for depth, there’s our student podcasts & blogs.
Students of King Fahd School of Translation have a go at explaining reception theory – how different audiences perceive messages, crucial in the field of communication.
Media professionals and communications educators gather in Tangier for the 18th annual AUSACE conference, launched at the Legation.
For a country of its size, location, and GDP, Morocco – and Moroccan-Americans – devote considerable attention to ensuring a strong presence not only in Washington but all across the United States.
Modern dance in Morocco must overcome cultural taboos, but it doesn’t stop young Moroccans from competing in “break dance battles” and “Arabs Got Talent,” according to AIMS researcher Karima Abidine.
The annual “Performing Tangier” performance studies conference in Tangier goes political in 2013.