Category Specific RSS
SUPPORT OUR WORK
- Film Making Workshop at Dar Al Ma3rifa, Zouitina Neighborhood
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 2/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April 6 April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 3/4 (April 6, 2017)
- April Seminar “Tangier 1947 — Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education.” Part 1/4 (April 6, 2017)
- Tangier 1947 – Two Speeches: Independence and Women’s Education
Category Archives: Strait of Gibraltar
TALIM welcomed Smith College Professor of Government Gregory White to the Legation October 27 for an informal round table conversation with professors and researchers from Tangier’s Abdelmalek Essaadi University. Participants engaged in lively exchanges about links between the environment and … Continue reading
Rota, on the Spanish coast near Cadiz, has long hosted US Navy personnel, who we hope will visit Tangier, just across the Strait of Gibraltar.
If my ship ever founders at sea, I want a tugboat there to the rescue. Tugboats on the Strait of Gibraltar.
Frigates – Moroccan and American – are in the news this week, as Tangier on the Strait of Gibraltar is reminded of its strategic position.
Gibraltar and Tangier once shared regular shipping and air connections, and were a much bigger feature in each others’ lives.
“Re-Mapping Tangier” gathered European, American, and Moroccan scholars at TALIM to discuss an inter-disciplinary approach to understanding the complex space that is Tangier: African, European, Atlantic, Mediterranean, International, Moroccan.
Christiane Delongueville, Belgian nature photographer and mollusc expert, turns her lens on the fantastic collection of birds gathered at Morocco’s Merja Zerga lagoon at Moulay Bousselham.
Tanger Gool features women’s teams from Madrid and Tangier, the Moroccan city where Spanish football is king.
The crew of the USNS Grapple renews the tradition of US Navy ship visits to the port of Tangier.